2017-2018 MAGAZINE SALES
Our one and only school fundraiser will soon begin. Next Monday, September 18 we will hold our Kickoff Assembly to all our students. Students will be bringing information home later that evening. We only have two turn-in days for our students. Turn-in days are Tuesday, September 27 & Wednesday, October 4. Our online store is at www.gaschoolstore.com.
Click here to view more magazine information.
Funds from our fundraising program are used in a variety of ways. Here are just a few examples of the ways our monies are being put to use for your students:
- Art Club: (Supplies)
- Lego Robotics: (Supplies, Team entries for contests, other related expenses)
- Science Olympiads: (Supplies, Team entries for contests, other related expenses)
- Franklin Buddies: (Supplies related to the activities done by this group)
- Drama/Musical: (Supplies, equipment, and other cost related to performance expenses)
- Jazz Band: (Contest fees, equipment not covered under district funding, additional music, extra travel expenses)
- Orchestra: (Contest fees, equipment not covered under district funding, additional music, travel expenses)
- Illumination: (Contest fees, equipment not covered under district funding, additional music, travel expenses, uniforms)
- Technology Purchases (Project Lead the Way supplies, PE, resources to assist in classroom throughout the building)
- Student Council: (Workshop expenses, registration fees, community service projects)
- Assemblies: (Special presentations from outside groups for all grade levels)
- Grade Level: (Allocations for awards and all grade/team activities)
- PBIS: (Building wide rewards, supplies, materials)
- Year Book: (Printing and supplies related to publication)
- Curriculum: (Materials that go above and beyond the standard curriculum used or for extensions of classwork)
- Athletic teams: (Replacement of uniforms, equipment, and materials)
- Library: (Supplies and materials above and beyond the supported district budget
It is important to note that all students benefit from their fundraising. The monies raised are put to good use in enhancing the quality of experiences students participate in here at Franklin Middle School. We appreciate the support we get from our Franklin families in helping to make our Fundraising campaign such a success and the ONLY fundraising we will as our families to do for the year.